Squirrel-MasterSquirrel-Master

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Aborted Fetus Man Aborted Fetus Man

Firth Clone

You have a cool premise and some great ideas (loved how he flew around with his umbilical cord like a helicopter), but for me all that is overshadowed by the shameless "borrowing" of David Firths style. I know most art is just imitation but you could try to be a bit more subtle about it. As far as further episodes I think this has a lot of potential. Just try and carve out your own niche with it. It's great getting inspiration from other flash but you don't need to use them as a blueprint.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

good movie...

but id more importantly like to question why anyone would give a movie interactivity points...

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Some movies have easter eggs, preloader games, "choose your ending" stuff, and a variety of interactive features. Ours has a play button, and a cool exploding pigeon replay button. That's pretty interactive!

Milkman Milkman

wow

i love the bi polarity of the reviews for this movie. What more could an artist want, than to have his work affect its audience to such extreme degrees, for better or worse. A true work of art. NG's needs more ground breaking flash like this.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

why

how can a game be number 2 on the 50 best of all time list and be this bad

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

Boooooourns!!

yes I was saying boourns.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Beauty

This game reminds me of the time when the lack of AI had to be made up with extreme levels of difficulty.None the less extremely addictive.The sound compliments the style and graphics very nicely.